Your personal privacy is important to DK Legal Practice. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DK Legal Practice collects, and the ways in which DK Legal Practice uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
DK Legal Practice may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including – name, middle name and last name, personal information, e-mail, phone number, and all the information in our forms which you disclose regarding the service you apply for);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including credit card number);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including – filling out the online forms to apply for a pardon or name change).
Using personal information
DK Legal Practice may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website service;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you.
Where DK Legal Practice discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Be advised that the users of this website does not create paralegal-client relationship. Please, refrain of providing a confidential information until a Retainer Agreement between you the client and the Paralegal is signed.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DK Legal Practice may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DK Legal Practice will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. DK Legal Practice will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers and use a secure SSL/HTTPS connection to transport data. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites. DK Legal Practice is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact DK Legal Practice